Laser Hair Removal
We are utilizing brand new FDA approved, state-of-the-art equipment Diode Laser Machine, is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure with ICE cooling head making the treatment painless and safe, there is no skin type limit. We treat all body parts.
If you are feeling nervous about getting your treatments performed, we have a full staff that is available to answer all questions. This is why we also offer free consultations and will even perform a free test patch on an area with our on-staff nurse so that you can get the feel for the laser hair removal process.
Preparation for Laser Hair Removal
• Shave the day before your session
• Avoid being in the sun for two weeks before your treatment
• Do not wax or pluck for two weeks prior to treatment
• Do not use any products that may increase your skin sensitivity for one week prior to treatment
• Do not use a self-tanning lotion
• We will not treat pregnant or lactating women
Hair grows in cycles, which means that you may need several sessions in order to complete your treatment and remove all unwanted hair from the treated area. Our doctors will work with you to determine how many sessions you will need to achieve the desired results.
Laser Hair Removal Post-Treatment Instructions
Following a laser hair removal treatment, you should:
• Avoid sun exposure for two weeks
• The day of your treatment, do not exercise
• The day of your treatment, do not take a hot shower or bath
• Do not exfoliate your skin or use products that may cause irritation for several days